Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ferny Creek Collectors Fair 2016 Easter Saturday and Sunday

Last year I participated in the Mountains of Books book fair at Ferny Creek in the lovely Dandenong ranges at the edge of Melbourne. I had so much fun and sold so much stuff that when asked if I was interested in participating in a Collectibles fair at Easter, which includes books and booksellers, I didn't hesitate in jumping at the opportunity. … and so here we are a few days before Easter and I thought I'd give anyone who is vaguely interested a heads up about the whole thing. Yep, i'll be there selling books second hand, old, very old and very, very old.

Here are some photos of some of the items I had on sale at Mountains of Books last year at the same location... 





I will of course have different books to the one's pictured above.

It's a nice drive up to Ferny Creek and the scenery is quite stunning. Lots of nice little cafes, restaurants, collectors fair, Huc & Gabet: Books of interest... it's a day out.

Here are some details:


Entry is by gold coin, and there is wheelchair access. Plenty of parking available.

When: Saturday 26th March 2016 and Sunday 27th March 2016

Times: Saturday and Sunday - 9.30 - 3.30 daily.

Where: Ferny Creek Reserve Hall
Corner Hilton and Clarkmont Roads
Ferny Creek,
(Melways Map 75 D1)

Enquiries: (03) 9762 0862 

No comments:

Post a Comment