Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Quilters' Kaleidoscope: How to Design and Create Individual Interpretations of Favourite Quilts by Dianne Finnegan.

The Quilters' Kaleidoscope: How to Design and Create Individual Interpretations of Favourite Quilts by Dianne Finnegan. Hardcover book published by Simon & Schuster 1992, 182 pages with colour photographs (of quilts) and black and white illustrations.


Besides not being able to speak Esperanto, dance with penguins or cause a riot, I am also unable to quilt. Yes, another skill sadly lacking from my repertoire. I'm sure i'm not alone in this one and that is why people like Dianne Finnegan write books such as this. Sadly though, I am not tempted, but there are many who practice the craft of Quilting or are keen to learn the art, in all its glorious forms and it is for them that this book was written. Personally I am more tempted by dancing with penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment